Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, July 21, 2006 - Feast One Hundred Three

Appetizer - Fill in the blanks: I ____________ when I _____________.
Who are you, Gene Rayburn? Ok, I procrastinate when I need to do something necessary, like improve the home, work out, spend time with my kids, talk with my wife....


Soup - Name something you use to make your home smell good.
Microwave popcorn


Salad - If you could receive a coupon in the mail for 50% off any product, what would you want it to be for?
A new TV for our living room. The old one is dying and everyone looks all pale and colorless. Oh wait, that's the mirror...


Main Course - Besides sleeping, what do you spend the majority of the hours of your typical day doing?
Sitting behind a computer. Seriously. 8 hours a day at work (more or less) and another 2 hours a day at home usually, after everyone's in bed. Plus 5-10 minutes here or there throughout the evening.


Dessert - What can you hear right now while answering these questions?
Various office chatter and keyboards clattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment