Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, May 12, 2006 - Feast Ninety-Three

Appetizer - What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Black Cherry, that I used to get at Kay's Ice Cream on Broadway in Fountain City. But just about any brand of Black Cherry is good.


Soup - What are 3 things you would like to put in a time capsule?

Today's newspaper, my high school yearbook and maybe a vinyl album.


Salad - Name something you are 100% sure of.

The Designated Hitter rule is bad for baseball.


Main Course - What is something you do to calm yourself when you're stressed or upset?

I play a game on the PC. Preferably something that totally occupies by brain, usually a simulation game like Civilization III or Starcraft. Planning strategy and using logic lower my stress levels.


Dessert - If you could receive an invitation to any important event, what would you like it to be?

I'd love to go to Game 7 of the World Series, or the Super Bowl. I'd also enjoy going to the Oscars or the Tonys.

No comments:

Post a Comment