Saturday, October 15, 2005

Image Scavenger Hunt

Here's an interesting little meme I found. Just answer each question below by Image Googling, and post the first picture that comes up (if appropriate). Enjoy.


- The name of the town where you grew up



I swear, this is the first picture that comes up. Darn. This is Miss Knoxville 2005 Rachel Parsons. Hi, Rachel!


- The name of the town where you live now



Same town, I just picked another picture on the page. This is the Flagship Knoxville, a restored 1940's era DC-3 in the American Airlines Museum.


- Your name



My self-titled debut album from 1973. Bet you never knew I once worked the reggae circuit...


- Your Grandmother’s name (pick one)



Edna. Oh my, someone got caught by surprise...


- Your favorite food



MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Except I don't like the veggie stuff on it - just meat.


- Your favorite drink



Black Cherry Soda. Hey, this looks good - I haven't seen this brand before. My favorite is IBC Black Cherry.


- Your favorite song



"The Long and Winding Road" is one of my favorite Beatles songs. I don't know if this painting was titled after the song, but it doesn't really fit.


- Your favorite smell



The name says it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment