Monday, March 09, 2009

Sort-of-Spoilery Non-Serious Review of Battlestar Galactica, "Islanded In A Stream Of Stars"

My synopsis of this week's episode of "Battlestar Galactica":


Kara: "I totally heard this song in my head!"

The Final Five: *yawn* "Whatever"


Kara: "I'm going to kill you, Sam, to put you out of your misery!!"

Sam: *yawn* "Whatever. There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza."


Helo: "Can you say to my face that you hate me, Athena??"

Athena: *yawn* "Whatever"


Baltar: "You're still my favorite-est Cylon, Caprica!"

Caprica 6: *yawn* "Whatever"


Helo: "I have to go find my daughter!!"

Adama: *yawn* "Whatever"


Hera: "I want my mommy!!"

Boomer: *yawn* "Whatever"


Boomer: "You're not going to hurt the little brat, are you?"

Cavil: *yawn* "Whatever"


Baltar: "Kara Thrace is really dead!!!"

Everyone: *yawn* "Whatever"


Roslin: "You have to abandon the Galactica"

Adama: *yawn* "Whatever" *puff*


Adama: "Ok, we really do have to abandon the Galactica"

Tigh: *yawn* "Whatever"


Me: "Where's Chief Tyrol???"

The Show: *yawn* "Whatever"

No comments:

Post a Comment