Thursday, March 20, 2008

Friday's Feast



Appetizer - Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?

Depends on how you define "city" and "country". I wouldn't want to live in a big city like New York or Chicago - too many people, too much steel and concrete. I wouldn't want to live out in the country - not enough people, too far from civilization. I like right where I am - right outside a nice, medium-sized town next to the mountains. If there was a beach on the other side instead of, well, Farragut it'd be perfect!


Soup - Who is the cutest kid you know?

Both my kids, of course. What else am I going to say?


Salad - Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.

Salad - Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard Battlestar Galactica wasn't starting up again until APRIL!?!?.


Main Course - If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?

Carnival Cruise Lines, or Walt Disney World. I'm not picky.


Dessert - What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?

I don't take any vitamins, per se, but I do take medicine for high blood pressure and cholesterol which both work amazingly well. And I take a baby aspirin every day, as probably everyone my age or so should.

No comments:

Post a Comment