Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Forty Nine

Appetizer - Name a funny habit you have.

When I'm watching TV or listening to people talk, I'll tap my fingers in cadence to their speech. If the sentence has 10 syllables, I'll tap my fingers 10 times. That sort of thing.


Soup - If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?

Cello


Salad - How long is your hair?

High forehead, thinning on top. Not long in the back, but usually too long because it starts to curl up.


Main Course - When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?

I take offense at few things, so there's little to forgive. I haven't forgiven someone, however, who made a stupid decision last August that a lot of people are still having to deal with...


Dessert - What is your favorite kitchen appliance?

This is seriously a question?

Ok, I like my George Foreman Grill. Yum - good grilled cheese sammiches...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment