Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Feast Eighty-Three

Appetizer - How many pillows and blankets do you sleep with?

One pillow, though I have two really nice soft and squishy ones... unfortunately having two under my head tends to give me backaches the next day. So the spare stays at the foot of the bed. I sleep under a sheet and a comforter, unless it's particularly cold then we'll use a quilt my grandmother made for me some years ago.


Soup - What are you currently "addicted" to?

I tend to get "addicted" to ideas, games, TV shows, projects, etc for short periods of time then lose interest. In the past coupld of years, I've tackled geneology, writing a novel, "The West Wing", Civilization III, copying old videos to DVD, and others. Most of these fascinations tend to fade shortly after I start them, although some do persist.


Salad - If you could make a small change to your current routine or schedule that would make you just a little bit happier, what would it be?

Have the ability to get off work at 2:30 and pick my kids up from school, bring them home and spend the afternoon with them. But that would necessitate me going in to work about 6am, or working weekends. I feel like I'm missing a small but vital part of their childhood, since we usually have plans in the evenings and we don't get a lot of just "downtime" together, nor do the kids get to just come home and crash for a while after school.


Main Course - Which adjective do you find yourself using often?

"Totally..."


Dessert - Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?

No, but I mentioned to someone the other day that if I didn't have to worry about being attacked or putting my family in danger, I would be happy to pick up hitchhikers. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment